Take the guesswork out of shipping
- Automatically generate packing slips, bills of lading, and shipping labels. No more writing these out by hand.
- Access pre-loaded freight charges for all the major carriers so you can quickly calculate your shipping costs.
- Track shipments online and get your customers instant status updates.
- Manage multiple shipping addresses for your customers.
- Accommodate partial shipments and create back orders automatically, eliminating redundant work from your process.
Flow your work order directly into your shipping system
E2’s shipping module works seamlessly with the other modules in the software. That means that when your job is completed, the information automatically loads into the shipping program. When you’re ready to ship, simply print off the delivery ticket, shipping slip, and any other documentation that you need. Shipping documents contain a wide range of information, including:
- Quantity ordered, shipped, and backordered
- Purchase order numbers
- Shipping and billing address
- F.O.B. point
- Complete bill of lading
Take control of your shipping process. Deliver on-time, every time with the E2 software shipping module.
Are you meeting customer due dates? What percentage of orders arrive on-time? How many shipments did you send this week, this month, or even this year?
If you can’t get those answers in just a couple of clicks, then you’re not using the right manufacturing shipping system. The Shipping Module in our E2 manufacturing shipping software gives you access to all the information you need you take control of your shipping process and make sure your customers get their orders on-time, every time.
“Over the past twelve months our on-time delivery has improved 11%, while at the same time our shop efficiency level has increased by 23%. The E2 Shop System has allowed us to effectively control all aspects of the shop activity.”
– Brandy Tidball from Axxis Corportation Bloomington, CA"