Upcoming Virtual Training Events
The E2 Virtual Education Program provides an array of live courses on the use and functionality of the E2 Shop System that are accessible from the convenience of your own office. Each session covers a specific area of E2 and lasts approximately 2 to 2.5 hours, making them an ideal training solution for new employees and busy executives alike.
Unlike most online options that merely provide a passive demonstration, our Virtual Classes allow for direct interaction with the instructor and software using the same data you would use during our monthly Classroom Sessions. After watching experienced Shoptech personnel demonstrate the use of E2, students will have access to sample data where they can immediately complete Class Exercises from the Session Workbook designed to reinforce the concepts just covered; and since the instructor can see each student’s system while they work, there is no need to guess what you should tell them if you encounter a problem or have a question – they will be able to see for themselves!
Topics covered in our sessions include:
- Quoting and Estimating
- Order Entry
- Material Handling and Inventory Management
- Time and Attendance
- Plus more
- Virtual classes are open to our Warranty and Renewal Customers in good standing. To do so:
- Go to the Shoptech Login page (https://www.shoptech.com/customer-home/)
- Enter your company’s Pin Code and Education Password
- Select the Virtual Training option
- Select the class you want to take and indicate whether you want 1 or 2 spaces for the class
Please only request 2 spaces if each person will be attending at a separate PC.
- Enter the necessary information
Prior to the day of the session you will receive your unique login credentials for that class. On the day of the class, please allow at least 15 to 20 minutes prior to each session for logging in and ensuring there are no connection issues.
Classes will be viewed using a web browser, and it must support HTML5.
The following Browsers should allow access to the sessions:
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- The most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
You can test your systems connectivity using this link: http://shoptech.instructorled.training/precheck
- Accept the default Data Center option and click Start